• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooting the Boostmobile zte warp 4g lte model N9510

In theory, yes

I will be making some roms. Not sure if OTA Root Keeper will work. Never tried it.

I worked with biasporpoise last night, and we got his 4.4.2 device rooted, backed up the system, boot.img, stock recovery.img, and all the needed KK partitions. He will be uploading them today at some point. I will still help you get root since i said i would. I may not have time today to help you or to make the rom. It depends on when biasporpoise gets the files uploaded. Monday for sure for all of it. I have a busy weekend ahead.
can someone create an app to root stock warp 4.4.2 now that you have the files ???

Upvote 0
I have the 4.4.2 and no access to a computer I would love to be able to root it.

The update will randomly pop up on my phone. It was crashing when trying to install and I noticed one error it said was that Boost Zone was missing so I found the APK and re installed it after I un rooted it and did a factory reset. Now the update won't pop up and I can't get it when I do the System Update thing.

This is so frustrating!!!

Upvote 0
The update will randomly pop up on my phone. It was crashing when trying to install and I noticed one error it said was that Boost Zone was missing so I found the APK and re installed it after I un rooted it and did a factory reset. Now the update won't pop up and I can't get it when I do the System Update thing.

This is so frustrating!!!

Then reroot & install a recovery (Phil'sTouch works nice..) Then clear caches prior to installing B12 ROM

Upvote 0
I did not try any of them, but david17 tried them along with several others with no success. He posted screenshots earlier in this thread.

OK. Got'cha. Ty-
Okay.. That was towelroot v3.. I have # 1 & 2. I know that #3 didn't work but #1 worked on a LOT of phones (used it myself on an LG Realm today with success) and #2 is virtually impossible to find.. So just in case -
Here's #1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1v41qumo18i58zv/Towel Root v1.0 By www.pyaephyo.com.apk?dl=0

Here's #2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/84403vww84g98g1/TowelRootV2.apk?dl=0

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
2W9oos2.jpg
can u plz help me root my phone i have this samemexactmphme n cant find help i nevermdun it b4 plz plz pzl

Upvote 0
Please check the following and let me know what they say. Thanks

1) Settings > About Phone > Model number
2) Settings > About Phone > Android version
please excuse me if I don't understand what some thing are im still learning and have managed to mess up a lot on my ph (before system update) and the forums here have helped out immensely. Any how I also have 4.4.2 Baseband: N9510B01 Kernal version 3.4.0-g0cb98b2-00193-gdf5f739 zte-kernel@Zdroid-SMT SW Version N9510V1.0.0B12 and am trying to root. Has there been any success?

Upvote 0
You can follow this guide to root your device
Root Instructions for full stock 4.4.2 devices
Is this one legit though. I've never rooted anything all the way. I tried my hisense sero 7 pro tablet and ended up ruining my USB port on the PC so I'm a little skeptical about it. And now the charge port on the tablet snapped off (depressing). I've been reading through the comments and I was just wondering if you got everything you needed with this device with 4.4.2. I might be able to help you if you tell me what I need to to. Don't have internet but McDonalds is 2 minutes away.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-25-01-43-27.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-25-01-43-27.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 77
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones