• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rooting ZTE Grove?

Hello, first time poster, also first time rooter. I've been searching all day to find information on how to Root my ZTE Grove by Cricket. I have yet to find anything. I was hoping someone here has an understanding on how to do so, also the steps to take to do so. This is really ruining my rooting experience and I would hate to brick my phone by messing up. I would switch to my ZTE Score, but a $15 transfer just isn't what I'm about. I hate all the bloatware on my phone and it's time to free up some space and also want to make my Android screen shot compatible.

So if you could help, that would be REALLY GREAT!

welcome to AF!!!!!!!!!

yeah i did some research and i found this:
Does or has anyone know how to root the ZTE GROOVE X501 Please HELP ME!

not sure if that will work or not.

for me i always do some research before i buy an android phone to see if it is rootable or not. and how the dev community is. if they have dev support then i will most likely get that phone as all my phones will always be rooted......just saying for your next phone;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones