Rooting

Last Updated:

1. Rileyy-

Rileyy- Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am trying to root my phone . I'm using one clikc root exploit . When I use Run the batch file it opens with a command prompt like its suppose to but then it says click any button to continue and I do . It gives me that adb is not recognized as an internal or external command . Help please .

Advertisement
  2. Rileyy-

I really don't mean to be rude but can someone freaking help . Its really stupid how this isn't working . It seems really simple but idk . Teamviewer ?

3. Bomix

Bomix Well-Known Member

Yes, it's really simple.. make sure you have the right stuff.
    Read the original post carefully and fully

1st do you have the correct drivers installed?
    2nd, make sure you EXTRACT the file, and not just click on the run.bat while it's still zipped up.. it won't be able to see ADB if your doing that.

4. Rileyy-

I have them unzipped to my desktop . Should I have them in the folder where the drivers are ?

5. Rileyy-

When I get home can someone team view me and help me ? I'll be home around 6:15 EST .

6. Bomix

Bomix Well-Known Member

no you don't have to have it in the save folder, Just make sure you have the correct drivers installed. I had to use a different set of drivers because the ones he had (noobnl) were old. I'll see if i can find it.

I have the full Android SDK (Android SDK | Android Developers) also.. So i was able to check if my device was connected using command line

adb devices

It would verify that my SPHxxxx phone was connected to my computer.

I had to also Mount my SD Card.. I found this out reading the entire post about the rooting.. you can try that.. I couldn't root without Mounting my SD Card. I rooted 2 Epics using this.. Make sure your using a USB port off your motherboard also. people say that's a problem also.

If I were in your spot, i'd start over again redownload the root exploit, and get new 32,64 drivers and try the process again. This helps me, I rush the steps sometimes and forget simple things. so starting over again helps..

Rileyy- likes this.
  7. Rileyy-

If I cannot get it do you mind teamviewing me ?