• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

method115

Lurker
Nov 24, 2009
I'll be getting the mytouch this Friday or the following Monday.I was wondering if I can still use the 1-click root guides on my phone. In some forums/guides they say to do it quickly before it gets patched my tmobile and we can no longer do it. Since most of these guides are from August I was wondering if it's already to late.

I'll be getting the mytouch this Friday or the following Monday.I was wondering if I can still use the 1-click root guides on my phone. In some forums/guides they say to do it quickly before it gets patched my tmobile and we can no longer do it. Since most of these guides are from August I was wondering if it's already to late.

Good question ... not sure I have not checked into rooting my MT3G because it is working so nice as stock ...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones