• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

RSS Widget w/ Photo

Hey guys

I follow one of these many deal sites daily for wristwatches and I'd like to be able to get the RSS feed as a widget WITH a photo. Right now I am using AnyRSS to just get the stream to come through, but I'd like to be able to see the article title along with maybe a thumbnail of the item. Do any of you know of a program that'll do that as a widget? I've used NewsRob in the past to actually see the article, but AnyRSS does the same thing where I have to open it to see any pictures attached to it. Maybe it's just wishful thinking that there is a widget out there that'll do what I want :D

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I just installed Feedr and that seems to do the headline like I want, but still no picture. So I'm getting closer... I hope.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones