rubber piece fell out of phone where does it goSupport

Last Updated:

  1. danray35e

    danray35e New Member This Topic's Starter

    Mar 31, 2012
    Likes Received:
    So I was changing the malfunctioning earpiece speaker in my phone. I noticed a very small rectangular soft rubber piece. It is not one of the push buttons on the side of phone nor is it the headphone jack cover, nor is it the on off button on top. It is rectangular about 1/4 inch long a hair over an eighth wide and about a 16th thick. It has two square holes in it, one larger than the other. I would post a pic but this is my first post and I am not allowed.
    Any help would be appreciated.


Share This Page