Rubberized Case for Epic on AmazonAccessories

Last Updated:

1. Droid_Rage

Droid_Rage Active Member This Topic's Starter

Oct 8, 2010
    Does anyone have any experience with a case such as these... White Premium Hard 2-Pc "Rubberized" Plastic Snap On Faceplate Case for Samsung Epic 4G (Sprint): Everything Else

or EMPIRE Samsung Epic 4G D700 Rubberized Hard Cover Crystal Case, White: Cell Phones & Accessories: Reviews, Prices & more

I'm not sure how they will do as far as a snug fit, and they both look considerably thicker than the Seidio case I've been looking at: Seidio Innocase Surface Case for Samsung Epic 4G (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

I am kind of liking the white color, but I'm not sure if I like how the front portion of the case covers a lot of the face of the phone (worried about the precision of the cutouts for sensors/camera etc). The one good thing about it covering the front of the phone would be if you put the phone face down, the actual screen won't touch the surface you lay it down on.

Hopefully someone out there has had experience (good or bad, I just want to know) with these cases. I'm willing to spend the $21 on the Seidio, but if the other white case works as well, I may go for that.

Also, what is the word on gorilla glass being used in the US version of the galaxy S line? I've read both ways (it is or it isn't). If it is in fact gorilla glass, I may forgo a screen protector all together.

Thanks in advance!