• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

(Rumor) Google Nexus - HTC Sailfish & Marlin

PyroSporker

Android Expert
Apr 3, 2010
The Galaxy Note 7 was just officially announced in the last few days bringing the rumors and speculation to a screeching halt.
I was disappointed in some of the official specifications of the device and have decided to pass, similarly I had passed on the HTC 10 (color availability).
So I am looking toward the future

The next big device(s) on my roadmap are the rumored HTC manufactured Nexus devices rumored to be coming in October. Is there a good forum to start the conversation about these devices?

Thanks!

Reactions: tommo47
I happened to look in the (See all) phones link today and noticed the Pixel and Pixel XL were added to the phone list! Thank You somebody
When did these get added in? I don't typically look in the (See all) link since most of the newer devices are in the short list.
Oct 4 is less than a week away. When will these get bumped up to the short list?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones