RUMOR: HTC Device comming November with 4gGeneral

Last Updated:

1. TechnoRaccoon

TechnoRaccoon Member

According to a source (aka family who works at metro), Metro is set to release a HTC device around November, that has 4g. But the OS is unknown, if im able to find out if its android or not i will post here. As far as I know windows phone 7 is the only other os that A) htc supports and B) can use lte radio's. The source told me that they got a memo today, that also was talking about the lg esteem and the new samsung devices talked about in other posts. So, I will try and get some more info on this, but be warned! that new lg device your looking at may be obsolete by a HTC flagship soon. (I say flagship because only metro's high end phones have 4g[if you dont count the craft]).

Eddy120876 likes this.
  2. Eddy120876

Eddy120876 Well-Known Member

Lets hope they keep the prices low on the phones and the decrease thei plan prices for at lest 10 bucks. Like the 60 dollar plan down to 50 and the 50 to 40 and the 40 to 30. Also stop the stupid verizon,ATT ideas of tiered data and no free tethering.
  3. Joshuah22a

Joshuah22a Well-Known Member

if that's the case we might start hearing about it around the time the esteem releases...if that's the case i might just hold off on the esteem if it's supposed to come out 2 months after..