• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Rumor] Samsung Galaxy

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
Vietnamese tech site Tinh te’s claiming that the Samsung Galaxy Tab will be launching with Android 2.2 whenever it’s due out. More specs have apparently been uncovered, to boot. Their trusted source says it’ll have an ARM Cortex A8 processor clocked at 1.2GHz, a 4,000mAh battery, 16GB of on-board storage and the option to have [...]Catch up on the best Android Apps at DroidAppShowcase and AndroidApplications.com!!!

More...

Hi, So I am going to buy a cell phone tonight depending on the answers I receive. I am on T-Mobile and am choosing between 2 phones
1. Nexus One
I actually owned the phone for about a month and return it due to the 3g and touchscreen issues, but at the same time I went back to my g1 and really missed the nexus. I also heard the newer models coming from the factory are better. Anyone else here this?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones