Run with your phone? Get in here!

Last Updated:

1. fallencreations

fallencreations Member This Topic's Starter

I just purchased something that I think may be of interest.

I like to listen to pandora on my droid when I run, but sometimes I want to change the song. I am unable to because I would have to see the screen and then touch it while running and that is nearly impossible in the sun. Same goes with music stored on my phone. I have found a perfect solution that is inexpensive. It is called a bluetooth mini-bridge. Basically I can have my phone/bluetooth device on my arm and control volume and track search with this little device that can clip to your shirt or go in your pocket. You can plug whatever headphones you want into it. There is a microphone on it so if you receive a call you can talk without removing your heaphones or phone. It has a display that will show you who is calling and is very visible in direct sunlight.

This should work with any bluetooth device that supports A2P. Here is the link.
    Acoustic Research ARWH1 Bluetooth Mini Bridge at TigerDirect.com

Advertisement
  2. Bill

Bill Well-Known Member

Did you receive the product yet? If so how is the quality of not only the device but the sound?

Bill

3. fallencreations

fallencreations Member This Topic's Starter

The device seems to be of decent quality. I have run with it in my pocket for the past 2 days and have not had any problems. It is easy to change songs. I have seen other reviewers mention the volume as not being sufficient, they must be deaf. You just need to increase the media volume on your phone AS WELL AS the device volume. The sound quality is pretty good, not quite as good as plugging straight in but good enough. The only con I have seen is after you pause pandora and you wish to play if you use the device it defaults to your music player rather than pandora.

Bill likes this.
  4. RadOD

RadOD Active Member

Did you know the Motorola S9 HD has FF/RW buttons so you can skip songs in Pandora? Looks like an interesting product but just one more thing to carry.