Runkeeper bug query; running armbands for women etc...

1. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

A couple of queries (one already up on the runkeeper support forum, but thought I'd see if it was 'my phone' or a runkeeper bug).

1) Runkeeper and GPS don't work well when my phone's in a case (a nice silicon don't break if drop it one). Does anyone recommend an armband that works?
    NOTE: I once had an armband for my ipod. I have small upper arms, and I had to attack it with a sewing needle till I could make it tight enough to not slide down as my arms got sweaty - this wasn't comfy. I'm not particularly delicately built, so this puzzled me and was annoying. Anyone know of one suitable for women? This was was velcroed and supposedly adjustable - but even at its tightest was too loose!

2) Since downloading Froyo, runkeeper's done something odd. I'm trying to work out if it's a froyo and runkeeper bug, or just my phone playing silly buggers.

It starts wherever I last turned runkeeper/the gps off, no matter what. I used to be able to open the app, hit "start activity", wait for a green thing, and it tracked me perfectly with no problem. When I go to edit it, it's literally just the green pin that's in the wrong place - all the tracking dots are only from where I start. It's just weird that it remembers where I used to be last time I used the gps.

Advertisement
  2. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

3. DaddyCee

DaddyCee Well-Known Member

i didn't know that a specific armband hand been made for the Desire handset.
  4. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

I don't think it has - hence my desire for recommendations!
  5. DaddyCee

DaddyCee Well-Known Member