• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Running armband options for the HTC EVO 4G LTE?

Reactions: takirb
Upvote 0
So after reading a lot of forums and doing a few trial runs I found one armband that fits perfectly for the EVOLTE, the armpocket xtreme i-30 holds the evo perfectly. its snug and up next to the window. It retails for 34USD and some change but the material it is made out of is soft and durable plus it comes in different size armbands for different size arms. I needed the xtra large and it works perfect. So three colors and three sizes, sweat proof and comfortable.

Armpocket - Product Comparison - XTREME i-30

Upvote 0
Arkon has an armband that fits the One X & GS3, so it'll fit the EVO 4G LTE. Make sure you get the XXL (it says it fits 4.7" phones, but it fits the EVO, you can see in the pics it fits the One X perfectly).

Arkon XXL Smartphone Workout Armband - Up to 4.7"
I just bought this armband and I can verify that the Evo 4G LTE fits inside of the pouch, albeit just barely.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones