• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Verizon] Running CM10

i think i messed up my phone :( i flashed a new nightly and when it rebooted, i didn't get reception. it kept telling me that i was roaming as well. so i flashed one of my nandroids. the problem wouldn't go away. so i decided to flash a stock rom and it now keeps taking me back to odin download menu when i try to reboot. i guess my first question is how do i boot into recovery?? and also, how do i fix it?

Upvote 0
I ran into an issue of only getting the dreaded Triangle of Death upon boot. Thus, I had to do the following from this post over at XDA. Basically, it resets everything to be beginning and start over. It worked for me. Hope it works for you.

Unbrick your soft bricked Galaxy S III

I did not click on the link. What you said could be Flashing with ODIN. NOTE. When you choose the pda and tar.md5, PUT IT AT THE CORRECT LOCATION. if not you will be heading to the service centre. take note that many people have gotten this issue and had to send it for repairs. It also modifies the recovery/removes it. This will mean risk.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones