• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

running darchdroid 2.7 need help with visual voicemail

chinkster

Android Enthusiast
Feb 7, 2010
SF
i just flashed darchdroid v2.7 rom. i did the voicemail fix also which worked but i was getting a SMS text as well as a visual voicemail notification. i read on the darchdroid thread on XDA that i was suppose to call the number on the sms text and after the prompt press #2. well i called that number but i accidently pressed #1 and now i don't get any visual voicemail at all. all i get is a SMS text notifying me of a voicemail and now i have to dial the number on the SMS text to hear the voicemail. how can i get my visual voicemail back? im scared that if i wipe and reflash the rom it still wont work or if i wipe and flash another rom like fresh 2.3.3 it still wont work. please help!!!

after an hour and a half long customer representative conversation...i found out how to fix the visual voicemail myself. here is how you fix it:

steps:

go into your voicemail app
menue
compose
type in "activate@vvm.sprint.com"
press record
leave for 5 seconds
press stop
press send

this should reactivate your visual voicemail for those who accidently deactivated it like me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones