Running out of room

Last Updated:

1. headbanger51

headbanger51 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi folks...running froyo 2.2 bbv0.5 with fabolous' nextheme and have a question. Just downloaded an app and got a warning that I'm low on memory. Went to the manage applications menu and looked at those that are on SD card and there were only about 4 or 5 of the 50-60 apps I have downloaded. Granted, I don't use them all, so there's always room to clear house a little, but I know there has to be a way to store them on the SD card. How do I do this? Is there a way to run apps from the SD card?
    Also, I have a ton of pics/movies that I've taken with the camera...I thought those were stored on the SD card. Will I have to transfer those? How? The only way I can think of to do this is via Astro but have no idea regarding the apps. Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. SolidOrange

SolidOrange Well-Known Member

since you are rooted, download Move2SD Enabler from the Market. using it will allow you to save almost all of your apps on your SD card. the only ones that cannot/should not be moved are native apps, root apps, and any apps you use a widget for.

3. tommyk2005

tommyk2005 Member

QFT I have many apps and games and all but a handfull can be moved this way

4. mobrienjr

mobrienjr Well-Known Member

use Tibu, and then you can go to batch, select move to sd card. This will allow you to move everything to the sd card. You can pick and choose

5. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

AND with TitBU you can delete hated system apps as well.. freeing up even more space