Rut Roh! iPhone 4g .. more bad press

1. Contempt

Contempt Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. 10splaya22

10splaya22 Well-Known Member

This makes me happy! Even more of a reason to shut some of the fanboys up.
  3. Ze2o

Ze2o Well-Known Member

Apple is doing a conference this Friday to address the antenna issue i'd assume.

I smell a recall.
  4. cr0wnest

cr0wnest Well-Known Member

Let's see what kind of excuse they have this time...
  5. Alieno

Alieno Well-Known Member

Consumer Reports just didn't recommend the phone, that's not the same as "don't buy it".

And even though CR couldn't recommend the phone right now due to the antenna issue, they still rated it significantly higher than the HTC Evo and said it was the "best phone on the market".

I doubt Apple will do a recall, as those are usually for safety related issues, but CR did report that the reception problems people are experiencing is fixed with a bumper or any case. Perhaps Apple will hand out free bumpers, who knows.

On that end, I honestly think it's only a small percentage of users who are having any problems with the Iphone 4, a few loud angry customers with genuine lemons could easily drown out everyone else and blow any issue way out of proportion by running to the media and the technology blogs--especially on a product as highly anticipated and highly rated as the Iphone 4.

Not one of my friends or co-workers with the Iphone 4 have had any problems with it, including myself.

But until we get numbers on what percentage of IP4 users are experiencing a reception issue, it's impossible to tell how widespread the problem is.
  6. Bnice

Bnice Guest

I don't thing a lot of iphone user would let you know if their phone have issues i just feel a lot more are embarrass to say.