[RUU] RUU_Ace_HTC_WWE_1.32.405.6_Radio_12.28b.60.140e_26 .03.02.26_M_release_155891_signedTips

1. EddyOS

EddyOS Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. ynwa

ynwa Well-Known Member

Can this be used for debranding (if my handset comes branded) using the goldcard method?
  3. EddyOS

EddyOS Well-Known Member

I'd imagine so, yes - don't quote me on that, though!!
  4. khalidnisar

khalidnisar New Member

do any one have RUU ROMs for branded phone (vodafone) desire HD
    Thx in advance
  5. arlrb

arlrb Well-Known Member

Branded ruus are hard to come by.
  6. swgastro

swgastro Well-Known Member

This is the one I used to debrand my 3UK DHD, so I can confirm beyond doubt that EddyOS is correct.
  7. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

Does anybody know of any Orange UK RUUs that are floating about? (It doesn't matter whether they're old or new). I'd also ike to have one handy in case I had to use my warranty.

Every gudie I've seen so far for going back to stock is for the unbranded DHD, not an Orange branded one.

EDIT: Found some here. There are the two Orange RUUs and one Vodafone RUU that you can use khalidnisar.

I'm downloading the Orange one now (veeery slowly).
    Sombre likes this.
  8. Sombre

Sombre Well-Known Member

Sweet, if someone finds the VodafoneAU RUU can you please link or msg me.

Edit: Found a backed-up VF AU Rom here (Ace_Vodafone_AU_1.32.178.5_Radio_12.28b.60.140eU_26.03.02.26_M_BACKUP).
  9. Xyro

Do we have a collection of these stock RUUs anywhere? That's the sort of thing that ought to go in the guide sticky.
  10. RussWWFC

RussWWFC Well-Known Member

As the OP said, they are hard to find, you have to go through a hell of a lot of dead links before you find what you are after
  11. jinjamal

jinjamal Active Member

has anyone ever found a VF AU RUU? I think it can unbrick my phone but havent been able to find one anywhere.
  12. jinjamal

jinjamal Active Member

13. RisingMoon

RisingMoon Well-Known Member

How do I back up my ruu or rom? I'm running 3 mobile ginger bread. Could be useful to people if I can upload out to the web
  14. ghoneem1988

ghoneem1988 Member

somebody please help!!!
    i was running MIUI custom ROM and i now want to revert back to stock htc sense..
    do i use the RUU attached here??
    and how do i install it???
  15. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Aye, that looks to be the right one. However, were you branded or unbranded before? Do you just want to go back to stock, or are you going for a warranty return?
  16. jinjamal

jinjamal Active Member

has anyone ever found a VF AU RUU? I think it can unbrick my phone but havent been able to find one anywhere.
  17. Xyro

There's a link to one in the sticky at the top of the desire hd section.
  18. humpdog

humpdog Well-Known Member

is it worth downloading this to my pc? just incase it goes missing online!!
  19. Xyro

Definitely.
  20. espyhassan

espyhassan New Member

Can you please tell me how to install this. (VF RUU - HTC desire HD)
  21. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

Hello and welcome to the forums - thanks for joining! :)

RUU's are an .exe file that can be run from your computer... you'd need to plug your phone in using the USB cable and (I think) it's just a case of running it.

Is your phone rooted and are you wanting to return it to stock? Is that why you want to run the ruu?
  22. murzz

murzz Well-Known Member

Rob, the link th OP put up seems to be broken:(
  23. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

Yeah - think that a load of stuff got pulled from megaupload!

You wanna try here and go for the 5th one down... that is exactly the same RUU as mentioned in the OP... it is a build that can still be rooted using visionary :D