RUU stuck on rebooting to bootloader - any has UK TMob RUU?

1. sal2103

sal2103 Active Member

Hey guys, I'm having quite an issue here trying to my DesireZ, it's stuck at the HTC logo and won't start up...

Here's a list of things I've tried:

- Volume Down + Power > RECOVERY > will vibrate 7 times and then it's stuck.
    - FASTBOOT - Flash new RUU - says "Rebooting to bootloader" on the PC but nothing ever happens.
    - renamed rom.zip from the RUU to PC10IMG.ZIP, placed it on SDCARD, Volume Down + Power - it will see the file but... when the update process starts it gets stuck at the very first step "Bootloader - updating" and it freezes there.

It is a TMob UK HTC Desire Z which hasnt been rooted and S-ON. i have tried:

RUU_Vision_Gingerbread_S_HTC_WWE_2.42.405.2_Radio_12.56.60.25_26.10.04.03_M_release_199043_signed.exe

(as my radio version on HBOOT is 26.10.04.03 so i presume this is the right one) but once i go to FASTREBOOT and USB comes written it just sticks at REBOOTING TO BOOTLOADER and i have to pull the battery out.

Any help would be appreciated please or if someone has a tmob desire z if then can send me a ruu flash file please

Advertisement
  2. sal2103

sal2103 Active Member

my hboot says:

VISION PVT SHIP S-ON
    HBOOT-0.85.0013
    MICROP-0425
    RADIO-26.10.04.03_M
    eMMC-boot
    Apr 11 2011.23:36:27
  3. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Hey, I moved this to the All Things Root section. Thanks for understanding. :)