• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

S Health and S Memo problem

jarves

Dec 13, 2010
Hi,

My S Memo and S Health are experiencing problems. When I launch S Health it will say S Health has stopped. S Memo also is going crazy. When I use the drawing mode and start writing, nothing is displayed no matter how I change the color. The text mode however is working fine. Also, when I try to save my memo is says "failed to save memo".

Thanks!

Jarves, i can not speak to WHY this is happening, but ive experienced the same issue with s health. The app said that it had stopped and then the icon disappeared completely. It's not s big deal for me. But there are def a few glitches in those S apps. Are u rooted? Have u tried a factory reset. I know i know, it sounds so simple, but you'd be surprised...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones