• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

S II HD LTE Korea Troubleshooting

rosandy10

Lurker
May 11, 2012
Hi guys, need help here

I live in Indonesia and recently I bought a used SGS2 HD LTE (SHV e120L) from Korea, and Im using an Indonesian provider SIM Card.
My situation :
1. Phone calls and texts run fine
2. Wifi connection works fine
3. No internet connection at all :(
I ran into Samsung Service in my city but they have no answers whatsoever for my situation. I suspect the phone is locked by the former provider, but I read in the internet that we can unlock phones using codes. Problem is, I cant seem to find the IMEI number on this model. Under the battery is only the S/N code, while on the box it says no IMEI number. I tried typing *#06# and it says "connection problem or invalid MMI code". I also tried *#*#4636#*#* and same results.
Now Im kinda stuck on what else to do, because I think Ive tried the alternatives I can think of.
Help anyone..? :thinking:

Hi guys, need help here

I live in Indonesia and recently I bought a used SGS2 HD LTE (SHV e120L) from Korea, and Im using an Indonesian provider SIM Card.
My situation :
1. Phone calls and texts run fine
2. Wifi connection works fine
3. No internet connection at all :(
I ran into Samsung Service in my city but they have no answers whatsoever for my situation. I suspect the phone is locked by the former provider, but I read in the internet that we can unlock phones using codes. Problem is, I cant seem to find the IMEI number on this model. Under the battery is only the S/N code, while on the box it says no IMEI number. I tried typing *#06# and it says "connection problem or invalid MMI code". I also tried *#*#4636#*#* and same results.
Now Im kinda stuck on what else to do, because I think Ive tried the alternatives I can think of.
Help anyone..? :thinking:

wah di indonesia gak bisa di pake y mas??? gimana nih :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones