S-Note issue with ShapesSupport

Last Updated:

1. davidfarquhar

davidfarquhar Active Member

Really loving my new Note 10.1 especially s-note and the handwriting recognition.

Since the Jellybean update I seem to be having problems with Shape Match though and I wondered if anyone out there had similar issues? Occasionally when I draw a shape, the previous shape disappears. So if I draw a box, then when I draw a circle the box vanishes. Now draw another box, and the circle vanishes.

I know they are all still there and its just a display thing because sometimes they all come back (almost randomly). Not sure what I'm doing wrong or if it is just a bug.

Anyone else having a similar problem, and has anyone found a way to reset it so that the shapes come back? I've tried complete restarting but that doesn't seem to work

Advertisement
  2. Thomh

Thomh Well-Known Member

I did have this problem but it seems to have sorted itself. Don't know what I did if anything. So its not you.
  3. ChrisENote

ChrisENote Active Member

I had that too but can't reproduce it now. At the time I recall it happened to notes that I had not saved but when I saved them I think it stopped happening.