• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root S-OFF, root, & Fix Everything All-in-One!

Umm I'm not sure how do I find out??

• Click the Start button
    4f6cbd09-148c-4dd8-b1f2-48f232a2fd33_818.jpg
    , right-click Computer, and then click Properties.
    • If "64-bit Operating System" is listed next to System type, you’re running the 64-bit version of Windows 7.
    • If "32-bit Operating System" is listed next to System type, you’re running the 32-bit version of Windows 7.
    The edition of Windows 7 you're running is displayed under Windows edition near the top of the window.

Upvote 0
Ok, in the file you downloaded, there are drivers for the 64-bit version of Windows 7.

Uninstall the drivers you installed previously through Control Panel, then right-click on the .inf file in the 64-bit driver folder, and choose install. You may have to reboot the computer for the install to take.

Upvote 0
I did this and still had the same problem, but if it were a problem with the drivers wouldn't none of the adb commands work, which obviously they did
It may be a problem with how the JuopunutBear program is working on that architecture. This guide is only guaranteed to work on a 32-bit architecture as defined in the OP. If you can find a way to get the drivers working on your architecture I'll listen and add it to the guide, but I don't work with 64-bit systems, personally, because they're more of a hassle.

Your best bet is to burn a Ubuntu LiveCD and run ControlBear from that. It doesn't require installing anything, just downloading the Linux version of the package in this thread.

Upvote 0
Once you've got a Jellybean ROM you like, you can just wipe in 4ext the same way you did before you installed Harmonia, then install it the same way you installed Harmonia. The main purpose of installing Harmonia in this guide is so that you wind up with a working ROM, and to show you the process of flashing a ROM.

Reactions: tigerstv44
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones