S Pen Dot change with JBGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Dagnis

Dagnis Member

So far I've enjoyed the changes to JB (except for the browser forgetting all the tabs when it gets closed).

One thing I've noticed though is that the SPen's option to show the dot right before you push the spen down, or hover over the screen, is gone. I like to see the dot before I "click" the screen with my spen. Any idea where the option went to? (also a fix to that browser issue would be nice)

2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Please, have a look around the forums as there are threads about both problems already. And they are not somewhere on the 10th page, just the first.
  3. JvdMaat

JvdMaat Member

I still have the dot on 4.1.2. However it is huge compared to the old dot. (Initially it was turned off, had to enable it in the settings)
  4. Techwiz

Techwiz Active Member

Then it should be fresh enough in your mind for you to give us an answer.. Smh..

I'm also having the same problem and people think switching on air view does the trick but it dosent. I the browser thing is also pretty crazy. This update was done horribly, it changed everyone's settings
  5. mastersaied

mastersaied Member

after U switch on air view You should open it to find pointer option
  6. Techwiz

Techwiz Active Member

Yeah in the air view help section it says I should be seeing the pointer, but nothing shows up 0_o. The browser issue is also an extreme pain, and is there any quick way to return to ics?
  7. mastersaied

mastersaied Member

May be u can install ice cream sanwich manually
  8. jzebrahockey

jzebrahockey Well-Known Member

Click on air view after you turn it on and the option for the pointer is there.