S-Pen How to Change the NibTips

Last Updated: 2013-02-25 08:25:41
  1. Bloomy6

Bloomy6 Well-Known Member

Sorry if this a silly question but in the box with my note, some nibs were included. I'm not quite sure how to replace them in the s pen. I'm assuming that's what they are for. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Advertisement
  2. Galaxy Tab2 47

Galaxy Tab2 47 Well-Known Member

There for you to use if you wish. The small plastic ring is to remove a tip. Myself I have not used any of them.
    The Absolute and Bloomy6 like this.
  3. Bloomy6

Thanks
  4. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

I changed the name of your thread a bit to make it clearer what the thread was about for you and others who may also be wondering. Thank you for posting an excellent questions. Not everyone knows how to change the nib.

You can use the included ring or a pair of tweezers to remove the nib.
    Video shows you how to do it.

jackbquick123, Bexy and Bloomy6 like this.
  5. Bloomy6

Thanks. just got the note yesterday and this is my first tablet. still gaining knowledge on it.
  6. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

You'll love it! :D
  7. 13ilgal

13ilgal Well-Known Member

I'm not sure why anyone would ever have to do this. They don't wear out, like pencil lead, do they? The tip of my pen seems pretty sturdy. Happy to have a spare, but I'm curious if anyone has ever really had to change one?
  8. Wax Frog

Wax Frog New Member

Hi! Forum newbie, Note owner since August :) Is there a rule of thumb for determining whether a nib is worn out, or is that left to my own judgement/preference?
  9. Gurba

Gurba Well-Known Member

Is there a difference between the nibs apart from the appearence?