s-Pen tips in Galaxy 10.1 note box.Tips

1. Galaxy Tab2 47

Galaxy Tab2 47 Well-Known Member

There are some extra s-pen tips included in box, what do they fit into?

Advertisement
    :
  2. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

They fit into the S-Pen. Were you being serious?
  3. Galaxy Tab2 47

What does one do use their teeth to pull out the pen tip already in it's holder?
  4. JohnB47

JohnB47 Well-Known Member

There should be a little tip extractor tool in the box too. Page 39 of the User Guide explains how to extract the old tip and fit a new one.
  5. Galaxy Tab2 47

What user guide? I now noticed the tool thanks.
  6. JohnB47

7. Galaxy Tab2 47

8. JohnB47

No problem.

I thought I'd try finding it on the US site and got to it using this start point:

Samsung

I used the "Don't know what your model number is ...." part and choose Galaxy Tab, Mobile, Galaxy Tab, Wi Fi Tabs, then choose a model number, then Manuals and Downloads.
  9. ScandaLeX

Cant think of the last time I actually read a manual. Thats what YouTube is for. :D Believe me, by the time you start scratching your head, someone else has already done a how-to video.
  10. Galaxy Tab2 47

Ho Hum and have a nice day.:rolleyes:
  11. ScandaLeX

12. plshelpme

plshelpme Member

Hi,

I opened a new thread with this question, but please allow me to use this space to request for your help here too.

I noted the s-pen and/or the S Note app, the keyboard (and the others) on my Note 10.1 (N 8013) are not set to convert handwriting into text. The S Note does not have that button that offers the option of conversion. I have only pen settings, math (f()x), and then the T for the keyboard. The keyboard does not have that button with a pen on it that offers the option for handwriting instead of typing. Instead, I have the setting button that did not lead me to any setting to change this.

How and what could I change this situation so as to enjoy my handwriting fully on this Note? Please help me.

Thanks.