S-pen zoom not working after update

1. lordrastilian

lordrastilian New Member

Since the recent Tmobile software update that allows multi-window, I can no longer zoom in and out while viewing Web pages using the s-pen. Before by swiping up or down on the edge of the screen I could control the zoom and after the update it is not working.
    I've been searching through settings and can seem to find any that control this function. Any ideas?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Arnan540

Arnan540 New Member

QUOTE=lordrastilian;5350302]Since the recent Tmobile software update that allows multi-window, I can no longer zoom in and out while viewing Web pages using the s-pen. edge of the screen I could control the zoom and after the update it is not working.
    I've been searching through settings and can seem to find any that control this function. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

Have you by any chance had a recent warranty replacement because I have the same exact issue I have replaced my device 3 times. 1ce because i dropped it and it broke, the other 2 were because of the same issue ur having . I wish I didn't even update the device. IThe 1st device I dropped was flawless and no issue after update... Let me know if you found a resolution.
  3. drowsy

drowsy New Member

Double tap screen with pen.