S-Planner needs Google CalendarSupport

Last Updated:

1. Shofar

Shofar Well-Known Member

On my Note 8, S-Planner syncs with not problem with my PC's Google Calendar and the s-Planner on the Note 3.

On Note 3 (4.2.2 stock), without Google Calendar also installed and entering on S-Planner nothing is installed except on Note 3.

It seems I must have Google Calendar installed on Note 3 for sync to work with PC and Note 8.

When I get a notification, I get it twice. It is a PITA and I'd like to use just the S-Planner on the Note 3 but I need sync.

Any help please.

Advertisement
  2. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

Sounds like your using a rooted phone if you don't have Google Calendar installed. If your phone has nit been rooted but Google Calendar wasn't included then you bought a fake Note 3. Google apps are pre-installed on the real deals and cannot be removed unless your phone is rooted. That being said this thread will be moved to the root section once you confirm. I'll need to know your carrier to put it in the right section.
  3. Shofar

Shofar Well-Known Member

My phone is NOT rooted.
    I bought it from Negri in the USA.
    It came from Hong Kong but seems to have the UK OS.

The problem is that without Google calendar (which if I remember I downloaded), S-planner will not sync with my Note 8 or with Google Calendar on my PC.

I thought Negri was a reputable seller.
    Thanks, many have looked at my post but no one has replied but you.

Shofar
  4. evohicks

evohicks Well-Known Member

When you set your phone up using a Google account, this is the account that S Planner uses for its calendar, unless you point it to other calenders in your S Planner settings. Mine works fine and I didn't have to install 'Google calendar' for it to work.