S View CaseSupport

1. pagdodd

pagdodd Well-Known Member

Quick Question:

should the S View Case stay shut. A La iPad Smart Case?

the magnet seems to do it's job in waking the screen but I would like if it held the case shut...

Advertisement
  2. SebaKL

SebaKL Well-Known Member

A new case will be a little stiff on the spine. Whenever you can remember, place the phone face down, to let the weight force it shut.

After a while, it will get softer and more flexible, falling perfectly flat on the screen. Same story with all the stock back cases, fitted with front cover.
  3. pagdodd

Great cheers

shame it wasn't magnetised to stay shut in the first place :)
  4. lotus49

lotus49 Well-Known Member

Unlike the iPad smart cover, there isn't a magnet to keep the S-View cover closed.

I was thinking of buying one of these but a friend of mine beat me to it. He quickly decided it was so crap that he offered to give it to me but I declined. Although it did get more flexible, the lack of a magnetic closure just meant it flopped around somewhat uselessly.

I think these look a lot more appealing than they turn out to be in practice. I'm glad I didn't buy one.
  5. pagdodd

it does what it is supposed to do and I paid a lot less than the official price so can't grumble too much.

Not sure how long it will stay my permanent case, mainly because I don't think it will bounce!! :rolleyes:
  6. TheHoodedClaw

TheHoodedClaw Well-Known Member