1a) No
    2a) N/A in the USA so far
    3a) Eluminates on demand.
    Jon Davis likes this.
  3. rawhide85

rawhide85 Well-Known Member

Heres a link for you to check out:

Official Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Accessories#
    zendroid, Jon Davis and The_Chief like this.
  4. Jon Davis

Jon Davis Well-Known Member

5. Germwise

Germwise Well-Known Member

Why the ridiculous prices? 77 bucks for a flip case. 29 would be too much for a piece of leather wrapping around the phone like that.
  6. redpill2016

redpill2016 Well-Known Member

That price is absurd. Just wait until it's more widely available.
  7. rawhide85

rawhide85 Well-Known Member

Jon Davis likes this.
  8. Thatdad

Thatdad Well-Known Member

The features
    The name
    Not widely known
  9. zendroid

zendroid Guest

I feel quite confident that once these OEM Flip Covers are in the supply chain to the various accessory companies, the prices will normalize. OEM retail prices are always outrageous.

I'm going to use a Slim Armor, while I wait for prices on the Flip Cover w/o the window to be reduced to a reasonable price on Amazon. Currently they are selling this exact same Flip Cover for the SGS 3 for under $20... So that's what I'm counting on.

Living in a somewhat remote and very beautiful area of the foothills, I'm not near any large electronics, or mobile stores. Therefore I am super familiar with Amazon, since I buy everything but groceries from them :)

Amazon Prime is a screaming good deal for someone like me, a one time fee,then free two day shipping all year long no matter how many orders I place.

Thanks Amazon!
  10. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

That wireless charging S-View cover looks awesome! Of course, that and the charging pad are a little on the steep side... but I figure I'm already paying $700 for a phone. May as well go all out! Let's hope Zendroid is right about the prices coming down.
  11. zendroid

zendroid Guest

12. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

twospirits likes this.
  13. zendroid

zendroid Guest

Now, now, it was simply an example.

Had you looked around the S4 covers are 40-50% off depending on colors. It varies, like any other discounted product.
  14. evohicks

evohicks Well-Known Member

Be careful what you buy on Amazon, I bought a flip cover for my Note 2 and when it came, it was nothing like the Genuine Samsung one, even though it 'seemed' to be in Genuine Samsung packaging. I got a refund, but still be careful :)
  15. drexappeal

I was just teasing...The covers do typically drop in price a little while after launch, but not immediately. And even with amazon, the only thing I'm hesitant about (at times) is the fact that when an item is sold by a smaller vendor, there's still a possibility of the product being a fake.

If you look at some of the Samsung 2.0A travel chargers they have on there, they look completely authentic, but some of the customer reviews state that they're not. And, I even remember one user stating that Samsung doesn't sell through Amazon (although, I'm not sure how true that was).
  16. rivera02

rivera02 Well-Known Member

There's always the chance Samsung will pass out 50% off coupon codes like they did for the note 2 when you registered it online.
    BobF likes this.
  17. drexappeal

I'm hoping for this as well, although when I registered my Note 8 and received a 50% off coupon, it was limited to accessories $50 or less.
  18. FlyingPigL

FlyingPigL Well-Known Member

Agree with you on Amazon. I use them and I do live in an urban area. But the idea of driving everywhere exhausts me. Also - you could buy some of your groceries from them too. :) Just sayin'
  19. Simon_Gardner

Simon_Gardner Well-Known Member

I would suggest prices for lots of this stuff will come down in January or late December?

We know in Europe how Amazon can supply stuff that much cheaper. The company pays no tax. (I use Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk all the time.)
  20. jakedsnake

jakedsnake Member

So which colors do you guys like for the s-view covers? Ithink the white Note 3 with the white s-view cover looks very sporty. I think black cover is the ugliest.
  21. thirstypirate

thirstypirate Well-Known Member

I'm planning on going with an orange s-view cover with a white N3.
  22. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Jake, I'm black on black. As soon as the wireless charging S-view covers come out, I will likely jump on that :)
  23. redpill2016

Colors, for reference

[​IMG]
  24. redpill2016

I'm leaning toward the brownish one to go on my Black GN3. Black on black is a bit boring but on the other hand I'm not really looking for flashy.
  25. Scootmien

Scootmien Well-Known Member Contributor

Exactly this for me too. Black wireless S-View on a Black Note 3.