1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

S-ViewGeneral

1. donb2010

donb2010 Active Member

I like the s-view, but I do noticed that when I open the flap and screen wakes up a white strip flashes where the notification banner is, it's a bit annoying for me. Anyone else noticed this?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Elly44

Elly44 Member

Hi, I have had the S-View case (the official Samsung case) for a couple weeks. I have not noticed any flashing. It seems to be working perfectly, as far as I know. I love it. Adds a lot of functionality to the phone and makes many things easier. Highly recommended. Can't imagine now going back to a regular case that "doesn't do anything." Lol.
    Elly44
  3. mafmmx

mafmmx Member

I owned the official case also and never noticed anything like that either .
  4. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

I hated to remove my S-View cover. Really did. But it was either that OR wireless charging. Guess what won? :p
  5. jptsr1

jptsr1 Well-Known Member

i thought it was a complete waste of cash. mine is sitting in my desk drawer. i didn't have any flashing though.
  6. donb2010

donb2010 Active Member

I guess it's just me, it's really noticeable when I open and close the flap.
  7. slatyford

slatyford Well-Known Member

You should have got the wifi charging version of the s view
  8. The_Chief

No problem, happy to buy it! Where is it for sale? I have one on back-order but no one (reputable) has them in stock... :(
  9. slatyford

slatyford Well-Known Member

Mobile fun here in the uk
  10. recDNA

recDNA Well-Known Member

When I'm playing gems blitz sometimes s finder just opens up for no apparent reason. How can I prevent it?
  11. skraggy

skraggy Active Member

Isn't their an S-View wireless charging cover now, or soon?

Attached Files:

12. The_Chief

Mobile Fun here in the USA has had it on back-order forever. Starting to think that boat will never get here :(