1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

S Voice fails to add calendar appointmentSupport

1. Albie999

Albie999 Well-Known Member

When I'm trying to create a calendar appointment using S Voice, it creates the appointment, but when it asks to save, it fails

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
  2. Albie999

Does anybody have any ideas on this? I tried reboots etc, still not add an appointment. However, it will save an alarm
  3. davidmanvell

davidmanvell Well-Known Member

Never seen this. i'd experiment around with it to see if you can figure out what it doesn't like. Are you filling in all the blanks it asks? try changing some of the times and info and see if you can get it to work.
  4. Heisenberg123

Heisenberg123 Well-Known Member

do you have s-planner disabled?
  5. Albie999

Have played a bit, it seems it just needs date and times. In fact, you don't need a title, but even when I add one, it still will not save.

Not sure what you mean by disabled? I use s planner to manually add my appointments items in, and use the google calendar as the default calendar
  6. Heisenberg123

Heisenberg123 Well-Known Member

you fine than from my question you can disable applications in the application manager but if you use it manually you have not done that
  7. atomtll

atomtll New Member

got it working again....
    settings must have gotten out of wack when installing various planners/calendars.

just go to Home Screen>Settings>Application manager>
    I cleared data on these 3 apps (not sure which one actually fixed the issue): Calendar, Calendar Storage, Calendar Widget

S-Voice works again :D