• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
What up peeps im wondering if anyone could help me out with getting svoice i am on att s3 rooted running revolt rom, svoice is not included in rom so is it possible to run with the rom and where could i get the apk?

S Voice is a TouchWiz only feature, but if you have the .apk backed up in Titanium, you can restore it as long as you choose "app only" don't choose "app +data" as there is going to be incompatibility between TW and AOSP. I do have the .apk uploaded to my Dropbox, I am on Virgin Mobile, rooted, running all sorts of custom stuff, and have successfully restored this app just for grins on AOSP. I assume the .apk is universal, don't know that carrier differences matter.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones