• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

S2 ICS different apperance

mahosz

Lurker
Mar 16, 2012
hi, i have some problem :
after i upgrade my s2 from gingerbread to ics 4.0.3
i notice some difference with my phone, when i open youtube to see the apperance of s2 ics i notice that my phone apperance is different.
they have a blue colour of the bar at the top but mine is still grey, also when i open camera, mine is still like gingerbread apperance but their have a big button,
can someone help me ?

p.s: Sorry for my bad english

i think he's asking why ICS on the S2 looks like gingerbread.
i havent put ICS on my S2 yet, i kinda like the rom i am on and cant be bothered updating til some tasty rom comes out.
but from what i've seen, samsung seem to have kept touchwiz and also the notification bar colours from gingerbread, as in green instead of blue like vanilla ICS.
personally i dont know why they never went with the blue theme as it looks a lot nicer than the green in my opinion.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones