s2 turning itself on and charging flashes on and offSupport

1. FiveStarSAMz

FiveStarSAMz New Member

Hey. I recently updated my software to the latest one which i think is called jelly bean. But the phone has been working fine for like a week or two. But yesterday, I was using my phone and first it came up with a popup saying that the app "voice talk" wasn't responding so it game me options to end now or wait. I went for end now. Then after a while my whole phone begins to go crazy... First it opens voice command and put my phone on car mode. Then it went onto desk clock. It kepts going in and out between these two apps.

So i switched off my phone... but it turned itself on automatically and it began to go crazy again. So i take the battery out and put it back in again... and did the same thing. So i searched up the problem and the solution were to uninstall antivirus or any battery app... and so i uninstalled AVG Pro and Go power Master. The phone did calm itself down A LITTLE BIT. It still turn on by itself sometimes. But that's not the only problem...

For the first time since it went bonkers, i put it on charge and it went even more crazier!! The phones charging goes on and off repeatedly. like it just stops charging and after 2 seconds begin to charge again. and then stop. and then start. I NEED MY PHONE!! IT IS BEING POSSESSED! HELLPP!!!!!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Sam :hello:

I think at this point I would try a factory reset and see if the problems clear up.
  3. FiveStarSAMz

FiveStarSAMz New Member

Thanks Atma!
    I think it's fixed itself... Or uninstalling the AVG and/or go power master did the job.... I dunno, I just left it on charge for a while and it worked fine
    Atma likes this.
  4. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

That's good. :) Hopefully it stays that way.