S3 Jellybean Update......Not all working?General

1. Jaza85

Jaza85 Active Member

Hello people, i'm a noob on this site so please take it easy on me. I've recently updated my Galaxy S3 to Jellybean, but the Camera & Gallery remain the same as they were with ICS? I really want the cool new features that were supposed to apply with update. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

Advertisement
    :
  2. BynoUK

BynoUK Well-Known Member

Updated features on both those services are news to me. What new features?
  3. Jaza85

Jaza85 Active Member

The quick picture access and swipe to view and delete from the actual camera app itself, and the gallery lets you have your albums down one side whilst pictures are viewed in middle of screen for ease of access.
  4. Walid562

Walid562 New Member

Yeah same problem here, I updated 2 days ago official jelly bean update for unlocked devices and I don't have any of these futures...
    Jaza85 likes this.
  5. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

These are note 2 features. Many features are supposedly coming this way such as the split view and possibly this, but not yet.

If course, I have them ;)
  6. streetkilln

streetkilln Well-Known Member

Dont have jb yet but Maybe they will have another update
  7. Jaza85

Jaza85 Active Member

They are defiantly features for the S3 version, there are videos on YouTube showing the updated features.
  8. SUroot

Well they're not because I've gone through the last 7 versions of jellybean. I'm currently on the latest release and its not been in any of them.

Link?
    KOLIO likes this.
  9. Jaza85

Jaza85 Active Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCiTranh8Us&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  10. SUroot

So, read the text that comes with the video.... it's a leak of a future version :rolleyes:
    Jaza85 likes this.
  11. SUroot

.. and if you follow the link "here's where to get it" its actually based on a leak but it is actually a custom ROM.
    Jaza85 likes this.