hi iv just got the s3 4g lte version whats the safest way to root it plz
Why use this Root Method? Well the main reasons are:
- You have a complete Odin Flashable ROM Package.
- No Insecure Kernels are used or required.
- You can flash these packages on Non-Rooted devices
- The Binary Flash Counter will NOT increase when flashing these ROM Packages.
- The Red Exclamation Mark will NOT appear at boot up.
- And finally, you only have to flash one file in Odin and you have a complete firmware including Root Permissions.
What Root Package is used in these ROMs?
- Busybox 1.20.2 (Newer ROMs)
- SuperSU 0.99 (Newer ROMs)
I did mine in thirteen minutes with no risk, Try it with your new toy...
This doesn't work for Mac thou eh?
Rain Mac ?
Odin runs on windows although you can buy Odin portable that will run off your phone.
I don't have a pc. Couple of friends do. Just wondering how I can root my gs3 on atat with a Mac. Can't seem to find anything.
Hello ... read this again you don't have to use a PC if you use Odin mobile from here:
Ok will check it out thank you
Installed but still says I have to root it. Gave some kinda error. I'm sorry for all the been question just switched over from iphone to droid
will this root work on tmobile t999l samsung galaxy s3 4.3 with the update baseband verison t999luvubnf4 any help would be appreciated
Separate names with a comma.