S3 LTE in East Delray, Boca, Boynton or Lake WorthGeneral

1. dlcpa

dlcpa Well-Known Member

I am moving to East Delray, Boca, Boynton or Lake Worth and I know VZW lit up that area a while ago and AT&T did it last week. According to the coverage maps, all the areas I am looking for are covered.

A few years ago I had an VZW air card in Delray (Atlantic Ave and Jog Rd) and the service was pretty good, better than AT&T So, I want to know if any of you S3 users have experience with LTE there

Advertisement
    :
  2. dlcpa

dlcpa Well-Known Member

I just spoke to a guy in the AT&T store on Hypoluxo and Jog and he said he didn't even realized he had it and checked the other day and it's pretty good. He works for AT&T but sounded genuine and he said the further west you go, you'll lose a little but that should get better.

I'd love to hear from users. AT&T was never an option for the S3 in Southeast, FL but it appears to be now.
  3. dlcpa

dlcpa Well-Known Member

I bet that very few people on Phandroid who live in the Boca, Delray, Boynton and Lake Worth area. However, maybe I have a shot with people visiting their parents. Someone must be using an S3 with LTE in these areas!
  4. Lato9905

Lato9905 Well-Known Member

I live in Fort Lauderdale and travel to all of those locations weekly for my job. I'll be sure to pay attention next time I go and find out. I'm actually supposed to go to Boynton beach today.
  5. saeroner

saeroner Active Member

On Sprint, West Palm seems to be sucking big time. Lucky I have wi-fi all over the place.
  6. dlcpa

dlcpa Well-Known Member

Great and thanks. Also need to know about more western areas of these places, closer to Lyons and 441. Which service do you have?
  7. Lato9905

Ill be in Boynton tommorow actually, had to go to Miami today and Lte definetely is strong down here.
  8. dlcpa

dlcpa Well-Known Member

Lato, thanks so much. Do you have an S# with AT&T or Verizon?
  9. Lato9905

At&t
  10. dlcpa

dlcpa Well-Known Member

Lato, Were you able to get up to Boynton to check out AT&T's LTE there? If so, what part of Boynton were you in?

DLCPA
  11. Lato9905

I'm in Boynton beach now and LTE is alive and kicking (3 bars). My exact location is Le Chalet Boulevard, Boynton Beach.
  12. dlcpa

dlcpa Well-Known Member

That's great! Are you closer to Military, Jog or Hagen Ranch?