• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

S3 LTE in East Delray, Boca, Boynton or Lake Worth

dlcpa

Nov 28, 2009
I am moving to East Delray, Boca, Boynton or Lake Worth and I know VZW lit up that area a while ago and AT&T did it last week. According to the coverage maps, all the areas I am looking for are covered.

A few years ago I had an VZW air card in Delray (Atlantic Ave and Jog Rd) and the service was pretty good, better than AT&T So, I want to know if any of you S3 users have experience with LTE there

I am moving to East Delray, Boca, Boynton or Lake Worth and I know VZW lit up that area a while ago and AT&T did it last week. According to the coverage maps, all the areas I am looking for are covered.

A few years ago I had an VZW air card in Delray (Atlantic Ave and Jog Rd) and the service was pretty good, better than AT&T So, I want to know if any of you S3 users have experience with LTE there

I just spoke to a guy in the AT&T store on Hypoluxo and Jog and he said he didn't even realized he had it and checked the other day and it's pretty good. He works for AT&T but sounded genuine and he said the further west you go, you'll lose a little but that should get better.

I'd love to hear from users. AT&T was never an option for the S3 in Southeast, FL but it appears to be now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones