• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

S4 32gb....pulled from Verizon after 2 weeks?

Crosley123

May 12, 2010
So...WTH? Heard Verizon FINALLY was offering the 32gb version of the Galaxy S4. Walked in the store and was promptly informed that it was only offered for a 'few weeks to help with supply' then pulled. Only 16gb offered now with no plans for 32gb to be offered. Tried online with Verizon and was told basically the same story.

Can someone please explain to me how this makes any sense? And should I just walk away from the S4 and move on to something else?

So...WTH? Heard Verizon FINALLY was offering the 32gb version of the Galaxy S4. Walked in the store and was promptly informed that it was only offered for a 'few weeks to help with supply' then pulled. Only 16gb offered now with no plans for 32gb to be offered. Tried online with Verizon and was told basically the same story.

Can someone please explain to me how this makes any sense? And should I just walk away from the S4 and move on to something else?

I'd move on. It must be due to the Samsung S4 having expandable storage. Other than that no clue as to why the did it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones