1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support S4 and Uconnect Issues

1. SaraLaw

SaraLaw New Member

I just recently bought a 2012 dodge avenger and my galaxy s4 connected beautifully for the first 3 months. Now every time I start my car, I get a warning message on my phone about tethering being a subscription service and to call my provider (US Cellular) to subscribe. My car then completely unpairs my phone and I have to take the time to re-pair my phone every single time I get in to my car. I've searched Chrysler's site for answers and have come up empty

Advertisement
  2. sreum

sreum Well-Known Member

You need to make sure your service has tethering allowed. It sounds like your radio is using data transfer and not blue tooth to hook up to the phone.