S4- Exchange Email ClientSupport

1. theDreaded

theDreaded New Member

I have the Galaxy S4 on Verizon and my office uses an exchange server for our email. The other person in my office with an S4 and I have both noticed that our junk mail policies in Outlook that automatically move spam from our inbox to the junk folder, doesn't sync on our phones.

I understand that this is an Outlook based procedure, but if the email is moved in Outlook, the sync'd to the Exchange server, it should then sync with the email client on my handset. Yet the junk email stays in the inbox until we force close the email client, then re-open it. It seems like it's only syncing at that time. I still receive emails, and everything I move manually on Outlook syncs up. Does anyone have any ideas what is going on here? I've gone to Verizon and Samsung and they only say that it's not a perfect email client. There are people in my office with S3's and S2's that don't have this issue. My folder settings are identical to theirs and I am pushing everything. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated. Thank you.

Advertisement
    :