S4 LED light is very faintGeneral

1. cth95mustang

cth95mustang Well-Known Member

The blue LED notification light on my S4 is very faint. So faint that you can barely see it. Even in a dark room, it's not that bright at all. My friend has an S3. The light on his is probably 5 times brighter. Anyone else notice this?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Well-Known Member

Not on mine. I'd say my S4, is on par with my S3 and my Note2 for the brightness of the LED.
  3. cth95mustang

That's strange. I can seriously barely see it. It's really annoying. I wonder if there is some sort of setting that's different on mine. I've never had this issue before on any of my android phones.
  4. cth95mustang

It's strange because the LED light that displays when you restart the phone shows fine. It's bright. It's the same LED light, so I don't know why it would make a difference.
  5. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

That is curious. :confused: I have an S4 and my LED glow is quite adequate.
    Perhaps there is a real issue with your LED. It might be worth a trip to your carrier to ask about a fix/replacement.
  6. mistaj33

mistaj33 Well-Known Member

I'd try testing things out with LightFlow first. Try out some different colors and see what you get.

Try out the Lite version first since it's free.
  7. I use a free app called "light manager" and it is awesome. Use the green color for your notification light and it stands out so much, it is so bright, awesome app.