S4 missing features?General

1. Quattroski

Quattroski New Member

Had my galaxy s4 for about a week now with AT&T... Noticed a couple of features not working or missing. One being the 'auto unlock zone' feature. Supposed to allow the phone to be unlocked automatically when ones trusted wifi.. Appears there is no setting for it. Anyone else notice this? Also, I'm guessing this is disabled for some phones but when you have a pin or password on the lock screen, you can't use widgets or shortcuts to apps. Only when you use swipe mode, that works. Others have the same problem?

Advertisement
    :
  2. speedlever

speedlever Well-Known Member

From what I've read, AT&T S4's have Smart Wifi in place of the auto zone unlock feature.
  3. bobby2478

bobby2478 Well-Known Member

In the notification bar in the series of quick settings there are a bunch of toggles. I don't see a "4G" toggle to turn 4G on and off. Is there a widget or something from samsung for this to put along with all the other quick settings such as Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, etc?
  4. Quattroski

Quattroski New Member

Well, the att smart wifi didnt do anything for unlocking the pin on a known wifi... also, from what I read, its cellular data or not, no switch for lte only
  5. bobby2478

bobby2478 Well-Known Member

I believe there is under network settings (like on the S3), however changing this setting requires a reboot. So not a true "toggle" where you can turn LTE on/off by pushing a button via the quick settings in the notification bar.