S4 Video IssueSupport

Last Updated:

1. JC07

JC07 New Member

So I recently switched from an iPhone 5 to an S4. I did it for the screen and I'm pretty satisfied with everything except for one burning problem...why is it that when i send a video it looks like a camera from 1964 took it. I've searched all over and nobody has given me an answer. Is there a setting that I'm missing or is this just how the phone works. This is my only complaint about a great phone and I'm sure that Samsung/Google would never allow this to happen.

Any help would be appreciated,

2. jrmckins

jrmckins Well-Known Member

What do you mean by "send a video"? What are you sending it to? How?
  3. JC07

JC07 New Member

I mean my brother got an S4 too and I send him a video...normal MMS. On the S4 the quality is horrid but when I had an iPhone its was crystal clear...How do I send a normal, watchable video. The ones being sent from our phones are in terrible quality
  4. xjosh2724x

xjosh2724x Active Member

get "whatsapp" from the google play store and have your friend get whatsapp too so you could send them video at a good resolution
  5. Ageless Stranger

Ageless Stranger Well-Known Member

I guess videos are transcoded when sending as MMS, try email or some other method of sending such as bluetooth or wireless
  6. Shocky

Shocky On Probation

I never use MMS to send videos because there all too big, if it's a large video I upload to youtube and send a link. ;)