• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

S7 SMS Stickers

Chrysi

Lurker
Jul 23, 2016
While using the Samsung Emoji's in an sms, I noticed animated stickers available for download on the bottom of the screen. I tapped each one and apparently they downloaded, but I have no idea where or how to access them. Does anyone have any ideas for me please? ;)

Hello Chrysi,
Don't know if you ever figured this out, but I came across your post when looking for something else and I actually knew the answer. Even though you posted this awhile ago, I wanted to give you an answer.
Once you download the stickers, when you click the face in the Text Entry box, by default the Emoji's come up. If you'll notice at the bottom next to the ABC, there is a face there. Click that face and you can switch back and forth between the Emoji's and the Stickers.
See the Screenshots I attached.
Screenshot_Stickers 1.png
Screenshot_Stickers 2.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones