Sacramento Area 4g non-official coverage

Last Updated:

1. rrcooper2

rrcooper2 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew about 4g coverage comming to the Sacramento area. I see online that there is 4g coverage that starts a bit north of Fresno up to Stockton. I am currently in the Roseville area and getting 1/3 bars of 4g and on a good day 1-2/3 bars of 4g. The other day speedtest reported download speeds over 6mbits, on another day as low as 2.3mbits with 4-5mbits being more normal.

It'll be nice to see this in the greater Sacramento area, just wondering how soon.

Advertisement
  2. pilotmills

pilotmills Member

Got a very weak signal when I was there three weeks ago right near the Tower Bridge across from Old Sacramento. That was the only 4G I got in the area. I was in the Embassy Suites and on the 6th floor I believe. Couldn't get a signal outside at street level.

3. Mr Merc 916

Mr Merc 916 New Member

I have found 4g coverage by sac state college and fry's electronics. fry's had weak signal of 1-2 bars but sac state had 3 bars. I also found 4g coverage in elk grove by laguna blvrd and laguna park drive. hope this helps some folks out. please let me know of any other places.

4. mekev300

mekev300 New Member

I live in Fair oaks and have been able to get 4g in all areas from where i live al the way to roseville and rocklin. No official word from vzw about this though...

**HTC Thunderbolt**