• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Saddest movie you have ever seen?

Requiem wasnt as much a sad movie IMHO, sure, the ending sucked for the people but i have no patience or compassion for those that choose to ruin their entire lives because of a drug addiction... :-/
Think of the old lady as your mom... saddness....:( the rest of the people brought it upon themselves, so not much pitty... but the old lady just ended up where she was cause of lazy diagnosis by doctors, which I can imagine happens all the time.

Upvote 0
the part in the beginning where she goes to buy her tv back from the guy her crackhead son pawned it to was sad, the fridge freaking out on her made me laugh, you'd think you'd stop taking the meds if you were having mindfu** trips like that where the fridge is like a demon yelling at you.
Ya but some people are stuck on the "doctor knows best." Its like all these kids that get put on like ADD drugs very early in life.. it works for some people but I think we should try alternatives before just putting people on daily meds. The electro shock therapy was sad too.. I dont even remember what was originally wrong with her... she seemed fine till she went to the doctor the first time, but I have not seen it in a long time.

Upvote 0
Leaving Las Vegas : A man just giving up on himself and life, meets the love of his life but it's too late, he's already bent on death.

Boys Don't Cry : A true story about a man born a woman in a small Nebraska town and was murdered by his friends when they found out he still had female parts.

Both of those werent really sad, just depressing. My saddest movie Dad, or Brians Song

Upvote 0
The movie "I am Legend" with Will Smith, when he kills his own dog with strangulation because it gets infected. Man I didn't cry, but it hit me HARD. I'm an animal lover and that was so hard to watch.
My boy friend was crying a river at the end of "Marley and Me"

What is yours? Please share.....

Your stronger than I am....I still have a few tears roll every time I watch that movie.

Upvote 0
watched Remember Me with the wife two nights ago. While I really dont like the guy (Robert Pattinson i think, not sure on spelling and he isnt worth my time to google) and I made fun of him throughout the show the ending was pretty damn sad. cant really say anything without spoiling it but wow, sitting there watching it was and realizing the implication then seeing the end was like a punch to the stomach, yet humbling at the same time.

I actually just watched that movie the other day myself and it was a tear jerker. I knew what was gonna happen when the the date was on the blackboard.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones