Safe Guard - Keep Your Android Phone Privacy

1. diepbang

diepbang New Member

Hi everyone my name Bang. A few day ago I just finished android software but do not know how to promote my android to everyone . So i just post into this forum to let every download and test it . And tell me how you feel ? Thanks
    Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.darklegend.sdlock

*********Introduction***************
    This application can lock you phone with the password . so if someone try to break this application :
    (After 3 time wrong password)
    * Turn on very big noise alarm sound
    * This application will send text message alert to other phone number
    * Take picture from font camera (Make you have front camera )
    * Upload image to on Internet (FTP) So you can check the face who try to login any time(After 5 time wrong password)
    * Will lock you phone more will PIN Lock (Password of PIN is same same the password you set before in this apps ) if you try to login with wrong password after 5 time
    * Lock the dialpad don't let you type any password again
    * If you try to kill this apps this apps will lock you phone before he die and he will restarts again
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    **** How to use *******
    When you create and login with password in this apps . Type you phone number , you FTP addstress , FTP user name and FTP password , and then press MENU button click on SETTING and check any option you want . Come back to home screen
    * Press and hold on any homescreen on your Android phone.
    * Select Widget under the Add to Home menu
    * Choose a widget Safe Guard
    And then when first time run this widget , he will asks you to ACTIVE Device Policy ... Please ACTIVE it !!! because if you don't ACTIVE this application is don't work
    If you like my android application please PRESS Menu - Click on Help , And Click on advertisement (If you don't see advertisement please wait few second)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
  2. RichSz

RichSz Not Entitled VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums, Bang!

I moved your thread over to Application Announcements where more people may get a chance to see it. Good luck!