• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Safe Mode for HTC Inspire 4G on Cyanogenmod 10.1?

***DISCLAIMER*** There may be another thread like this, but I clearly couldn't find it, or I wouldn't have posted this. Thanks for understanding. ***DISCLAIMER***

I have enabled an option of simulate secondary screen without knowing what it did. It instantly froze my phone. I have looked up how to get into safe mode, but have been unable to. If you have any suggestions at all, feel free to reply. Please.

There isn't a way unfortunately. :(

However, TB can extract apps and their associated data from nandroid backups. So if you reflash, don't restore data, boot into the OS, install TB (I think you need the paid version), you can have TB interrogate the backup you made in recovery and have it restore apps without system settings.

Make sense?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones