Safe Mode??? HelpSupport

Last Updated:

1. BetterMost

BetterMost Banned This Topic's Starter

This is the first time I have ever seen this come up on the screen of any of my 4 Evos. This came on in the lower right hand corner while booting up. Did I hit a key to put it into safe mode or did the phone do this by itself due to a malfunction of some kind?

Advertisement
  2. bigddybn

bigddybn Well-Known Member

3. pwnst*r

pwnst*r Well-Known Member

Lol, how did you do THAT on accident?

4. BetterMost

BetterMost Banned This Topic's Starter

I have no idea I think when I re started the phone it did it by itself. Thats why I thought It might have some sort of problem.

5. floridaboy00

floridaboy00 New Member

yeah, im curious about this as well, same thing happened on my htc hero . its the first ive ever seen it. to take it off i just held down the menu button when i restarted it, just something i had read online elsewhere

6. crdfly

crdfly New Member

I spent two days trying to get "Safe Mode" off my Hero HTC after upgrading the ROM to version 2.1. I called my provider and even HTC but no help from either. I found an obscure posting that said to power on the phone while holding down the track ball and that did it. There are also other power on options: hold volume button up or down, hold menu down, hold menu + back...but for me, none of these helped...only the track ball.